This looks good, I like peanut butter and Lyn likes chocolate. What do I hear Lyn saying honey could you…..
For a decadent low-calorie dessert, check out this Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies recipe. Only 162 calories per serving, this treat uses reduced-calorie margarine, brown sugar, egg substitute, and 25% less-fat peanut butter.
Prep time: 22 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes Total time: 47 minutes
Ease of prep: Easy
Makes 16 Servings Portion
Size: 1/16 of recipe
- 6 Tbsp reduced-calorie stick margarine, melted
- 1 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen egg substitute, thawed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup(s) 25% less-fat creamy peanut butter
- vegetable cooking spray
- Combine margarine and brown sugar in a medium bowl; add egg substitute. Beat with electric mixer on medium until thoroughly combined. Add vanilla; beat well.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to sugar mixture, stirring well.
- Divide batter in half. Stir cocoa into one half; stir peanut butter into other half. (Peanut butter mixture will be thick.
- Spoon dollops of each batter alternately into a 9-inch square pan coated with cooking spray. Cut through batters in pan with a knife to create a swirled pattern. Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until a wooden stick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, and let cool completely on a wire rack.
From Jenny Craig