Wholefoods had a special on stew meat so I grab some and made this great 10 Minute stew.
Well that’s a little deceptive it takes time to prep, time to build, time to natural release the pressure but only 10 minutes pressure cooking time
· 3 cups dice Carrot
· 2 cups dice Celery
· 4 cups peel and dice Russet Potato – I would cut slightly large dice.
· 1 ½ cups dice Onion
· 3 teaspoons mince Garlic, Cloves
· 4 ½ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
· 1 teaspoon Thyme, Dried
· 1 teaspoon Basil, Dried
· 1 whole Bay Leaf
· ½ teaspoons Black Pepper
· Pinch of Red Pepper flakes
· 2 pounds Stew Beef – lightly coated with flour in hopes to thicken the gravy, this was a no browning recipe
· 14 ½ ounces Diced Tomatoes, Canned
· 14 fluid ounces Beef Bone Broth
· ⅛ teaspoons Salt
Sorry was so hungry forgot to take finished picture will post one next time, I used recipe picture from once a month meals this was her receipe I added just a few things
**Due to the nature of pressure cooking there is always room for inconsistency. The times given here are based on 4 servings fresh. If you are using frozen or more servings you may need to increase your cooking time.**
Place all ingredients into inner pot.
Lock cover into place and seal steam nozzle.
Choose the soup setting and adjust to 10 minutes or set manually for 10 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Amazing recipe, beef stew is perfect on a cold day 😁
Pingback: Thicker Instant Pot Beef Stew – Gourmet Dad, Don’t Let The Title Fool You