- 8oz gluten free spaghetti or ramen noodles
- 3 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 Tablespoons gluten free Tamari or soy sauce (dish will not be GF if using traditional soy sauce)
- 1 Tablespoon coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Siracha chili sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 small clove garlic, pressed or minced
- 1 lime, sliced in half, one half sliced into wedges
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Green beans in bite size pieces
- 3 Tablespoons roasted peanuts, minced
- Toppings: chopped cilantro, minced peanuts, chopped green onions, toasted sesame seeds
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil then add gluten free spaghetti or ramen noodles and cook until al dente. BEFORE DRAINING, carefully scoop out 1 cup pasta cooking water then set aside. Drain pasta then return to pot.
- Meanwhile, combine peanut butter, gluten free Tamari, coconut sugar, sesame oil, Siracha chili sauce, ground ginger, garlic, and a squeeze of fresh lime juice in a small bowl then stir to combine – it’s ok if the sauce isn’t completely smooth.
- Add sauce, green onions, and minced peanuts to the hot pasta, plus a few Tablespoons pasta cooking water, then stir until noodles are coated and the sauce is completely smooth. Add more pasta cooking water as needed to reach a smooth consistency.
- Scoop into bowls then serve with lime wedges and toppings.
Pingback: Sesame Peanut Sauce Spaghetti — Gourmet Dad, Don’t Let The Title Fool You | My Meals are on Wheels