This is a great recipe to make your own fajita seasoning for chicken or beef fajitas. No bouillon cubes means this is perfect for vegetarians too! Make up a larger batch and store in an airtight container for future use.
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 TBS of lime juice
- 2- 3 TBS olive oil
- Stir cornstarch, chili powder, salt, paprika, sugar, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, and cayenne pepper together in a small bowl.
- Add oil and lime juice just before using
- It doesn’t take much I used about 1/2 for the veggies and the the left over flank steak.
- Use immediately or store in an airtight container for later use.
21 calories; protein 0.4g; carbohydrates 4.6g; fat 0.4g; sodium 595.8mg.