I love pork chops, bone in, boneless, stuffed, fried mostly like the taste of the crunchy fat…shhhh don’t tell Lyn she would not approve. Anyway, I wanted to try something different in the air fryer so I looked at a lot of recipes and came up with my take. My only complaint is that it was maybe a little too salty, Cooking Channel salty if you know what I mean. But parmesan cheese does have a lot of salt. Any suggestion on the salt let me know.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- I like to quick brine pork especially if I’m grilling. Water, Honey and about a tablespoon of salt for about 15 minutes. Rinse when done with fresh water.
- Pat pork chops dry with paper towels, then coat both sides with oil.
- In a medium bowl, combine Parmesan and spices. Coat both sides of pork chops with Parmesan mixture.
- Place pork chops in basket of air fryer and cook at 375-400° for 9 minutes, flipping halfway through. Depending on the size you may need to adjust the time. I use an instant read thermometer about 145 degrees internal.
Pingback: Simple Pan Seared Pork Chops – Gourmet Dad, Don’t Let The Title Fool You