Lyn is fasting this week so I get to cook what I want, wahooo. Last night I made a what do I have stir fry.
- Chicken thigh cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Diced green and red pepper
- Diced green beans
- unsalted peanuts
- Diced sweet onion
- Diced celery
- Four mixed with pepper, salt, onion powder, garlic powder
- Nothing was measured justed mix together
- low sodium soy sauce
- sesame oil
- Red pepper flakes.Rice wine vinegar
- NOW TASTE and adjust
- A little cornstarch and mixed again
- Put the flour mixture in a plastic grocery veggie bag add chicken and shake to cover. I like to blow the bag with air twist and then shake.
- heat over medium high heat oil in wik or fry pan
- Shake off excess flour and add chicken – you may have to do in batches depending on how much you have.
- Fry the chicken until just about done tossing to crisp all sides. and put aside
- take all the other veggies and stir fry about 4 minutes until semi soft.
- Add checien back in and mix, ass peanuts and sauce mix to coat and thicken the sauce.
I normally would have added scallions but did not have any left.