I can’t believe I had not posted this before, I thought I did so I never thought to look. This is a pretty standard for us a good red meat alternative. I never make the same but similar so when I had all these left over roasted vegetables the other day I quickly threw them in.
- 1 Lbs. ground white turkey meat
- 1-2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ roasted sweet or red onion minced
- ¼ roasted red bell pepper minced
- ¼ roasted potatoes minced
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Pinch of fresh cilantro minced
Combine all ingredients, form patties and pan fry or grill until done.
Real hard huh? Usually we just do the mustard.
Grilling is tricky since the patties can tend to be very loose just be patient and let set before you flip them. I suppose you could add some bread crumbs to bind not sure if that would do the trick or not any suggestions out there?
- Grilled Turkey Salisbury Steaks with Tomatoes and Cheddar Sauce (stevesacooking.com)