- ½ Avocado
- 1 small can of tuna – I found this great multipack of what appear to be ½ size cans at BJ (perfect for one) so if a regular is 5 oz. this would be 2.5 oz.. If you don’t have a small can double other ingredients
- A few chopped roasted Baby Roma Tomatoes – salsa is nice also
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A shake of Onion and garlic powder to taste (optional)
- Bread – your choice
- Sliced or shredded cheese your choice I happen to have some sliced provolone left over from my stuffed eggplant.
- Drain the tuna and flake in a small bowl. Add avocado and other ingredients and combine to mix well
- Lightly toast the bread
- Spread tuna mixture on the bread
- Cover with cheese
- Place on cookie sheet and under a broiler on high until the cheese is melted I like slight browned.
Served with corn salad and what else a couple Baby Roma Tomatoes, the slice cucumber never made it to my plate. What one’s got to munch you know.